Spend a couple of hours with our guide having an introduction to our wonderful city. This tour will cover around 3.6 km (2.2 miles) and you will see many things including:
- The National Museum of Ukrainian History
- Kreschatik Street
- Saint Sophia’s Cathedral
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky Monument
- Saint Michael’s Golden-Domed Cathedral and Monastery
- Golden Gate
- Saint Andrew’s Church
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square)
- Opera House
- Andreevsky Descent
How long is the tour?
- This tour lasts approximately two hours
Where do we meet?
- We meet at the Princess Olga Monument, close to St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery:
Where does the tour finish?
- This tour finishes at Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square)
What is included?
- Instant booking confirmation
- Certified professional guide for the tour
What is not included?
- Any entrance fees to attractions you may wish to visit
Can I cancel?
- Yes! You can cancel or reschedule up to 24 hours prior to the tour.
- Rescheduling is free, refunds attract a 15% admin charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience involves walking
- If the weather is bad, the experience may be retimed by a few hours but will not be cancelled.