Kyiv fascinates with its history and architecture. The skyline is dotted with gleaming golden roofs and streets lined with centuries-old buildings.
The Old Town historical neighborhood is considered to be the spiritual center of Kyiv. Within its boundaries are some of the most beautiful cathedrals the world has ever seen.
How long is the tour?
- This tour lasts approximately two hours
- We meet at the Princess Olga Monument, close to St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery:
- This tour finishes at St. Sophia’s Cathedral
- Instant booking confirmation
- Certified professional guide for the tour
What is not included?
- Any entrance fees to attractions you may wish to visit
- Yes! You can cancel or reschedule up to 24 hours prior to the tour.
- Rescheduling is free, refunds attract a 15% admin charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience involves walking
- If the weather is bad, the experience may be retimed by a few hours but will not be cancelled.