A 10 km electric scoot around central Kyiv.
This tour will take you to see the key city sites, including:
- Maidan Square
- St Michael Church
- St Sophia’s Church
- St Andrew’s descent
- Klitschko glass bridge
- Friendship Arch
- Mariinsky Palace
- Khreschatyk Street
Our scooters have fat tires and a low centre of gravity so they are stable and easy to ride. It helps to have ridden a bicycle before, but even complete beginners can pick it up quickly.
All of our tours begin with an introduction and safety brief on riding the e-scooters. You will also have the chance of a trial ride on an off road area before the tour begins.
If you have had the trial ride and do not feel comfortable then we will offer you to ride as passenger on another scooter or a full refund.
Please note the following:
- You must be over 18 to join this tour if you want to ride your own scooter
- 12 years and above can join if riding as a passenger
- Maximum weight per scooter is 120kg
- Ukrainian law does not require a driver’s license or insurance to ride these e-scooters
- The customer is fully responsible for any damages while driving the scooter