Kiev is a city with such a wide diversity of architectural styles from various periods of time.
The best European, Russian and Ukrainian architects and artists worked on the buildings of the capital of Ukraine. You will see elements that are absolutely unique and can only be seen exclusively in Kiev.
Some of the most famed architects who contributed to the city’s beauty and originality are Vikentiy Beretti, Emilio Sala and other talented masters.
How long is the tour?
- This tour lasts approximately two hours
Where do we meet?
- We meet at the Princess Olga Monument, close to St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery:
Where does the tour finish?
- This tour finishes at Mariyinsky Palace
What is included?
- Instant booking confirmation
- Certified professional guide for the tour
What is not included?
- Any entrance fees to attractions you may wish to visit
Can I cancel?
- Yes! You can cancel or reschedule up to 24 hours prior to the tour.
- Rescheduling is free, refunds attract a 15% admin charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience involves walking
- If the weather is bad, the experience may be retimed by a few hours but will not be cancelled.